This post is part of my VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide and covers managing the different firewall options that NSX has.
- Create/Modify/Delete an Edge Firewall rule
- Create/Modify/Delete a Distributed Firewall rule
- Configure Source/Destination/Service/Action rule components
- Modify the order/priority of Firewall rules
- Create/Modify/Delete Firewall rule sections
- Create/Modify/Delete Source and Destination Network Address Translation rules
- Create/Modify/Delete SpoofGuard policies
There are several security measures inside the NSX platform. When it comes to firewalls, you have two options; the Edge Services Gateway Firewall or the Distributed Firewall.
The first one can act … Read more