This post is part of my VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide and covers role based access control (RBAC) in the NSX interface.
- Implement identity service support for Active Directory, NIS, and LDAP with Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Configure/Modify/Delete user accounts
- Configure/Modify/Delete user roles
- Assign roles to user accounts
- Disable/Enable user accounts
Role Based Access Control
The NSX Manager has its own authentication database and permission roles you can assign to users. When installing NSX and linking the NSX Manager to vCenter, the NSX Manager gets access to the vCenter authentication database … Read more