This post is part of my VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide and is about monitoring.
- Configure and manage centralised logging for the NSX Manager and NSX Edge devices
- Create/Edit/Delete a Service Monitor
- Monitor and analyse networking and security metrics with vCenter Operations Manager
- Monitor security policies with Activity Monitoring and ensure they are being enforced correctly
- Monitor and analyse traffic to and from protected virtual machines with Flow Monitoring
- Monitor statistics, counters and health of networking services
- Monitor health and status of infrastructure components, such as vSphere, NSX Manager, and Control