A PowerShell module for vRealize Network Insight, that I built.
Starting vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) 3.6, the platform has a public API. PowervRNI is a PowerShell module that takes advantage of those public APIs and provides you with the option to look at vRNI data using PowerShell.
This module is not supported by VMware, and comes with no warranties express or implied. Please test and validate its functionality before using this product in a production environment.
GitHub & PowerShell Gallery
The development of PowervRNI is done on GitHub. You can find the source there, submit issues when you’re facing problems or have a feature request, or initiate pull requests to add functionality.
Installation can be done via the PowerShell Gallery.
- Event-Based Automation with vRealize Network Insight & VEBA
- Natural Language Searches with PowervRNI
- Configuration Backups of vRealize Network Insight
- PowervRNI 1.8 Release Notes
- Adding 100 Switches to vRealize Network Insight in 20 minutes
- PowervRNI 1.7: What’s New?
- Integrating ServiceNow with Network Insight
- Using PowervRNI to connect to Network Insight SaaS
- Using PowervRNI to configure SNMP settings on data sources
- PowervRNI is now on PowerShell Gallery