This post is part of my VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide and covers the Logical Load Balancers inside the NSX suite.
- Configure the Load Balancer service
- Create/Modify/Remove a service monitor
- Create/Modify/Remove a server pool
- Create/Modify/Remove an application profile and rules
- Create/Modify/Remove virtual servers
Load Balancing inside NSX
VMware NSX supplies a basic form of load balancing, which can enabled and configured inside the NSX Edge Services Gateway. It can provide you with basic load balancing tasks and it is mostly used to enable the scaling out of web applications on … Read more