This post is part of my VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide and covers the Service Composer, which allows the chaining of (third party) services to virtual machines.
- Create/Modify/Delete Security Groups
- Create/Modify/Delete Security Policies
- Map Security Policies to Security Groups
- Add/Assign/Edit/Delete Security Tags
- View and manage effective services and failures for a Security Policy
- Manage Security Policy priorities
Some say the Service Composer inside VMware is the most powerful feature of the entire NSX platform, I tend to agree. With the service composer, you can ‘compose’ chains of services … Read more