PowervRNI 1.8 is now available on the PowerShellGallery! This is a minor release; a few fixes, and 2 additions. Here are the full release notes:
- Fix adding timestamp to flows
- Fix adding ServiceNow datasources
- Fix cosmetic warning when using Get-vRNIDataSource without parameters.
- Add Dell OS10 switches as a Data Source type
- Add Get-vRNIEntityNames to get entity info on multiple entity ids at once.
A few more details:
Dell OS10 Support
You can now use dellos10switch as a value for the DataSourceType parameter, in order to add these types of switches as a data source with New-vRNIDataSource, or retrieving … Read more